Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My blog's dead long ago ....
School life not really good with lessons around .
I just love school with friends , but not lesson .
It makes me sleepy .
Down with flu just yesterday .
Hope to recover soon !
Today's a good day in school , i think ? ._. , haha .
Slept through lessons by lessons .
Slept throughout maths for whole two period .
And then , was disturb by ozir .
Fuck him to the maxcore -,-
Then he continue disturbing gaorui .
Ohmygod , laugh to the max ,
She's super angry til she throws their stuff around .
Ozir was like stun .
Lmao .
After school , went home change etc .
Meet baby , kailing etc at ehub .
Slack awhile then all came baby's house .
I was on time to watch cruel temptation ! :D
Swear , i love tht show alot alot .
Baby accompany me watch .
And and , he promise to buy dvd's of tht drama for me !
Love him alotalot ♥ .
And and lastly ,
Happy Birthday To My Dearest Fiona Guailan ! <:

Despite those bad times together ,
We're still as close in the end <:
Thanks for those encouragement , supports and so .
Love you to the maxcore !
See you in class tomorrow :D .
Currently on msn with annching mummy ! <:
Hehe , love you alrights .
Alrights ,
Bye folks :D



liza : You where not happy now ? Wht's wrong with jiemin ? I think she's prettier than you <: , wht's wrong having a small face ? i'm not ashamed of it <:
passerby :) : Thanks ! <: ,
. : I think he doesn't , it doesn's affect you anyway ,
pb : Manjusri sec .
Lol-liza : Lmao , who's tht ? ._.
Jeszebel : Thanks , <:
ps-everyone : Rofl , he name himself liza , wow , * claps *
Lol : LOL .
jass fong : Hi ! :D
liza : Meet me and say infront of me , how about tht ? <:
cheehow : They're mentally crazy .
Rachel :) : Thanks <: !
CHANEL : They're all lame .
Rayray : Thanks aye <:
Brandon : Yup , hi <:
Geraldine: : Hi <:
dellila dheroza : Fyi , i'm not burmese , i'm singaporean .
Liza : Wtf is wrong with you , dont even bother to scold my friend , thankyou .
I think you must have been blind to see me in this kind of place <:
psb : Bugis .
Xiaovess : Haha , next time just call only , see you around <:
passerby : Agree .
Nicole : Thankyou <:
JENSON : Lol .
Lingg : Hee , we just chated ! :D
BLUETOOTH : Erm , layout at the fonts and colour .
shihui : Not opening already <:
CLaire : Hi <:
Liza : Fuckoff .
Xiaoshi : Tag at your blog .
jenson : Rofl .
KAILING : HEYYYY !
Cheryl : You which cheryl first ._.
Beebee : Mummy ! <:

No comments:

Post a Comment