Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gonna update my little ranting outlet , or else it's gonna be real dead .
I'mma at yuli yuli yuli yuli yuli house nao .
It's been very long since i slept over at her house .
She cook breakfast for me and yuanling with scallop !
I hope we're gonna be as close as possible like the past again :D


My qinaide , i think you shouldn't be thinking of him , since you have him nao , better cherish ley , how to find a better one than J ?



ShiHwei : Yes , sweetaffair , gonna meet you soon sooon ! (L)
Yanying : <:
psbbb : I miss you , thanks <:
JKSH : Hi bby ! (L)
JIAJIA /. : It's been very long since we chat , aiai ! :D
passerby : Shake the camera with flash .
Kailing : <:
Shermin : Heh , poke you sooon also .
Psb : Hah , you're cute . I've change hairstyle .
alios : Okiee .
Siyuan WithLuv, : Thanks <:
xDOOR : Okiee .
/. Rachel : Sure (L)
Hanako, : Okiee ! :D
RANDOM : Lol .
Passer : I've got two friends woking there , including me . Which one?
~Xiiaospike(: : You're ? ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment