Saturday, December 19, 2009

Longer Days .


















K , photos at last .
Juey lend me her usb ! <:
Working and slacking this few days .
Nothing much ley .
Crapping with jiemin nao on msn ! * winks *
I - want - to - meet - jiemin - soon ,
I - miss - her - >:
Hehe , baizsx .


cheehow : Ni lanjiao la .
Baoxian : Hi :D
FIONA : RELAX LA ? See you in sch can anot .
Jescinda : Hellos <:
Michelle. : :D
Charlotte` ♥ : I never go ley ._. , haha okay !
Kailing : Thanks <:
Dark : Fine , you ? haha .
Cee : Haha , thanks <: , meet soon !
XiaoVess : Thanks <:
Elaine♥ : HI :D
NameNotImportant. : Lmao , thanks <:
ShiHwei : I miss you too ! Meet soon <:
' xiaozhu : Chiochio ! Meet soon ley !
' ; S H U X I A N : Haha .
KaiJun : Jiejie <:
Baoxian : Hehe , see you around <:
CHLOE ! : LOL , i dk ? rofl .
Nicole : Thanks <:

No comments:

Post a Comment