Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've just reach homeeeee !
Finally exams over \m/ !
Bascially , today someone dua me . ):
Made me wait for 7hours plus .
You owe me a big big lunch manz !
Visted boyf today .
6 more days , i'll hope you be a free man by then !
Cab back with his parents back home .
And thanks to her tht made me wait like a asshole for so long ._.
But luckily i've got wonderful people to chat with . :D
Left their house around 11plus .
Jerome and jescinda sent me home after tht .
Sorrry for the trouble !
PLEASE HELP CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS ):



- : Well , i went to arab street , 15bucks <:
Jan : Chilll manz ! (L)
Passedby : Arab street , 15 bucks , you're welcome <:
Ahkaii : Uh , sure <:
Vessie : Hehez , nice right ?! ^^
JKSH : I will , don't worry ! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment