Sunday, May 23, 2010














(L)




I'm very very slpy but ,
As a promise to vennice , here's short post for her .
Will post longer next time , i'm very slpy , my mind can't work !
Although we haven know each other for a long period of time , but seems like we're quite close .
Although we met twice only but we've done so many things like ,
Yoghurt (Y) , Photo spamming , piercing , hth , sheesha , gossip .
I hope this friendship would last <:
My dearest little girl , see you sooon !
Michelle : Lol , you clear liao la !
Shikhin(: : Ni hao ! :D
pass : Oh , shake my cam abit .
psb : Yea , i have heavy eye bags , and i do ton . Will slp more <:
Michelle : Michelle ah michelle .
Passer== : "T" " Da "
love, ameliaaaa :) : Yea , miss you too !
HVB ' Wei Kiat : Thanks .
Vessie : Peekabooo !
Jieminn : Tuesday not free ley ! Other day la , you msg me !
Psb : Lol , updated .
Venz : Sure darling .
3 : You're ? Don't insult her as a slut , you dog face . Yes , as you mention already , close to her last time wht .
Queenie : Okiee <:
JENSON : Hi <:

No comments:

Post a Comment