Thursday, January 21, 2010

Broken .













Hello folks !
At boyf house nao <:
They're playing mahjong .
Yuli went to fetch gordon , i think ?
Kailing busy playing with daniel . Haha .
Oh ya , baby cut hair few days ago ,
Cut by gordon ! Omg . Rofl .
Didn't went school today .
Having some prob, abit of fever , throat pain and coughing badly enough .
Meet baby in the early morning ! ,
Walked to tamp mart , eat breakfast .
Then cab to his house .
Slept til 1pm .
After tht , baby disturb me ._. , lmao ttmcore .
Yep , after tht , they started coming baby's house .
I'm nao veryvery hungry ._.
I wann to eattttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K , bai :D



Cheryl : <:

Xiaoshi
: Anything .
Joeeyyy :D : Nuer ! <:
FIona : <:
Fiona - Liza ;Chill babe .
Jieminnn :B : Wha , how come . Okay lor , contact me when you get a number or so . Miss you badly enough .
YULI : Thanks <:
heng(: : Hi , i'm fine , alrights, love you too <:
Pb : Ya , why .
Alibomba : Thanks <:
Vivi Vivian ♥: Okay .
KAILING : Haha .
shikhin(: : You're forever hyper .
Jenson : Fuck off , dont use his name .
- : You're referring to ?
JENSON : Chill .
KaiJun : Yo .
psby : My hairstyle ? I don't know , i anyhow cut myself one .
Nicole : Thanks <:
Peony'♥ : I'm okay la , it's okay <:
YULI : Loves .
JENSON : Relax .
Kylin : Chill , ignore this type of person . Lol , link me ! <:
Vivi Vivian ♥ : Hi , hot little stufff !

No comments:

Post a Comment