Saturday, January 23, 2010











Well , currently at boyf house .
Fyi , my com haven fix yet lor ): , like wth .
Yesterday had a huge quarrel boyf , in a 99.9% dangerous situation .
But things patch up after tht .
Didn't expect i would throw things around , shout and scream , cry .
I'm sorry baby yup .
So today , rot at home til 8pm+ , while waiting for baby to wake up .
Swear , he's a pig , spam 38 calls yet he didn't woke up .
Had nothing better to do ,
Went to shoe cupboard , find highheels and walk around ( Like whatthefuck ? -,- ) ,
Then went kitchen search everywhere and cook .
Finally , tht pig ask me to call him ._.
Cab over , went pasirris park bbq pit ,
Meet others ,
Saw xiaoace bestbuddy and chanel ! <:
Lepak there awhile then went off to baby's house with others .
Mahjong awhile , gordon called say got taiji ,
All left the house , except me ._.
So , had a great chat with baby's mother and sister until baby and his friends was back <:
Alrights , up til here folks !
Blog again soon * winks *


YULI : Haha , bobian ma ._. , your soon to be <:
CHANEL : Thanks ! <:
Nicole : Marriedcouple <:
Beebee : I miss mummy too ! Chat soon !
CHLOE ! : Thanks .
passerby : I dont know ley , the person cut until very ugly , then i anyhow go cut myself again lor ._.
Yanying : Thanks <:
Brandon : Alrights <:
Joeeyyy :D : Haha , thanks <:
Jieminnn :B : Alrights , love you my dear girl <:

No comments:

Post a Comment