Friday, January 1, 2010

Currently at boyf house <:
Did nothing much today , school reopening soon , kinda looking forward to it yet not .
Getting to see my lovelies classmates and schoolmates ^^ , miss them ttm <:
Ohya , today's my anni with jiemin aye .
Happy 13th Months ! <:
Long time no see , starting to lose contact aye .
Miss our past !
Still in my heart , great and wonderful friend , iloveyou <:
And my baby is very cuteeeeee !
Love him ttm . ( Baby ah , beside me , dont peep ley ._. )
Kay la ,
Baizsxxsx lovelies <3



cheehow : Fuck you la , dont have la -.-
Vivi Vivian ♥ : I hug someone yesterday ^^
Xiaovess : Thanks <: , at where ?
Fiona : Okayokay .
!♥.Juey : Yup , see you soon ! <:
SHIKHIN! ( : Haha , alrights , happy new year too ! :D
Stella : Thanks , haha :D
Passer 1 : It's CherylTng .

No comments:

Post a Comment