Saturday, February 13, 2010

我们的纪念日

Hi cyber world ! ^^v
Wishing all a Happy New Year And Happy Valentines Day :D
Let me blog abit ok , since i didn't blog for quite awhile .
Heh , had reunion dinner just nao at baby's house .
Had steamboat <:
Then rush back home to have another reunion with family <:
Came out , meet baby .
Cab to his house , yea .
Baby gave me a valentine card , super unique . I swear !
I(L)JSWL , ttmc !
Friends came over to baby's place ,
Played blackjack after tht , looks like lady's luck on my side :D
Full stop here !
Gonna continue my blackjack nao :D
Photos upload another day ok , i forgot to bring my usb ._.
Okays , Baibye ! :D



Michelle. : Hello michelle :D
Jeszebel : Thanks <:
Nicole : Ty .
Mitori, (L) : Alrights , thanks and takecare too <:
Yanying : Thanks <:
WANRU! : Okay , thanks .
Waldina : Walwalwalwaldinaaaaaa !
Jescinda : Sure <:
pssby : I don't know .
Joeeyyy :D : Thanks .
Kylin - Mitori, (L : Chilll :D
Beebee : Mummy <: , thanks .
YULI : Ofcauseee , i'm going to your house to bai nian tmr :D
simon : She said she wanted to know me , she's from my school anyway .
Vivi.an : HIHIHIHIIHI !
Jiahui : Thanks, you're which jiahui ?
JIAJIA /. : Okayokay .

No comments:

Post a Comment