Saturday, February 27, 2010

















Hi cyber world .
It's been long since i've updated .
Sad t say , i'm veryveryvery lazy ): ,
So it will be a very fast elaboration .
Met yuli at night .
Ate at 201 .
Walked t 264 to find freda , zac & co.
Lepak , took pics , laugh . Lol .
They were passing a cup of drink around , saying tht everyone must drink one sip .
I swear , it's super duper zuper salty tht make you spilt out once you take a sip .
Same goes for everyone .
Yea , cab to shanding meet baby & co.
Lepaklepaklepak until 5am+ .
Slept at baby's house and went home in the morning .
Yea , did nothing much today .
I'm going for holiday on monday .
I'm excited but yet sad because i'll miss baby very much ):
I'm super bored nao .
And i feel like sleeping ._. ,
Okay la , going down find yuli :D
And , my birthday is coming soon :D
10 march ! I wann presentttttttttt !
Baibye .


YULI : :D
*~NONO : Yoyoyoyoyo !
Passed :D : Stomach , below belly .
Vivi.an: MINE IS 10 MARCH ! :D
' xiaozhu : Yes :D
Jescinda : Mi hee hee .
@EMEMCJY : Ahlian ! Long time no chat ! Thanks <:
Vicky. - : Bugis .

No comments:

Post a Comment