Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi readers .
Here's my last post before going off tomorrow .
I'm at baby's house staying over .
Ok , quite exicited yet don't feel like going . ( -.- )
I'll be leaving around 12pm .
Looking forward t my birthday celebration * winkwink *
I wann present ok * winkwink * <:
Will buy something for my dearest sisters at oversea ,
And baby ok . ( He's beside me peeping and nagging about stuffs and pinching me -.- )
He's veryvery cute ttmcore . ( He's repeating , * oh , blush blush , blush blush * )
Act cute sia .
Pukima !
K la , up til here .
Miss me readers !



Nicole : Hi .
pserby : Which one .
Beebee : Miss you too !
0.0 : Thanks , friday <:
SamanthaYipLin , : Hehe , don't go la !
Luvs, Amandy. : Link me also !
Guest : Haha , i dk , used to it already ._.
SHIKHIN( : HAHA , sure enjoy one la you <:
YULI : I will buy thing give you ok , chill .
ShiHwei : Sure <:

No comments:

Post a Comment