Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hi bloggerzsx <:
It's been a long time ever since i update this blog ._.
Busy recently aye .
Yesterday met waldina at town with felicia .
Shop around far east , bought one dress .
Then felicia bought me one hairband .
Omg , thanks to felicia ! :D
Wanted to buy a high heel , but don't have my size ):
Then baby came to meet me .
Went toilet , took pictures with waldina and felicia <:
Then sent them to mrt as they need to head over to sengkang .
Went to find baby's mother and brother .
Shop around town til 10.30pm .
I realised i'm choosy over clothes .
As i've shop for one whole day and only one dress caught my eye -.-
Craving for some high heels !
Going to shop for tht later with baby <:
Yup , mark a fullstop here ,
Update other days and photos <:



KAILING : Okie dookie .
Nicole : Yes ?
beebee : Okay ! <:
Darren : Linked <:
Jescinda : Haha , hello hi ^^v
Kylin : Okay okay , link me back too .
xiaovess :<:
shikhin(: : HELLLLLOZSXSCV ! :D
' xiaozhu : Chiochio ! Meet soon <:
Unknown : Your problem .
xiaovess : Ty <:
JIAJIA /. : GOT YOU SEEEE CLEARLY !
Ahray : SIAOEH , meet sooon .
Rachel : Amk flyers !
; X I A O D O O R : Sure <:
anonymous : None of your business . I mean simple as in lifestlye not makeup -.-
YULI -anonymous , JENSON , KAILING;anonymous: Chill people , ignore them . Childish minded <:
Kelly.Lingg : Yupyup , loves .
Passer-by : Lol <:
YULI : Updating !
Mitori, (L) : To me , he doesn't look so bad as you said <:
Kimota : Haha , agree .
YoursTruly, Juey : Sure , meet soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment