Tuesday, March 9, 2010

祝我生日快乐 .

It's over 12am .
I'm officially 14 .
Yea , you guys might say ,
" Aiya , not yet 16 , shhh , dont talk so much . Still cant watch NC16 . "
" Aiya , not yet 18 , shhh , cant buy cigg , still not legal age ! Xmm ! "
But to me , i think i'm growing up and i'm happy . Lol , ( lame answer -,- )
I must thanks those who try hard to wish me happy birthday on 12am .
Especially peony , online two hour before 12am , just to standby .
I appreciate it alot yea .
And ppl who tag on my tagboard , thankyou so much guys .
And those in msn , flooded bloody full , too many to mention , thanksyou so much <:
And those in msg , thankyouverymuch too .
Although , i'm not in singapore nao , seeing those wishes makes me feel good somehow ? Hah .
Actually , i've been dying to celebrate birthday with manymany friends around ,
As , i've never before ._. , yea .
At first , i thought i could done it this year , but sadly , yea , i isn't in singapore .
Remembering last year , i celebrate it at camping , school camping at dairy farm.
With a few friends , staying awake , spend my 12am tgt secretly ,
Going out secretly to have a cool night breeze ,
But this year's ? I guess it gonna boring ):
With no love one around .
No drinks , no cigg , no cards , no friends , no boyf , no cake , no celebration = SUFFER .
Going temple tmr early in the morning with relative , then shoppping . ( -.- )





To my one and only love :
JensonSWL ,
Seventeen - November - TwoOhOhNine ,
We smile , we laugh , we cry , we joke , we play , we do everything together .
I should say , i'm very gald to have a perfect boyf like you .
You make everything feel right , you make everything perfect for me ,
Never once making me dissapointed .
You changed your whole entire life for me .
From the point i mention your negative side , you try and try to change .
You sacrifice alot , i must say .
But , always , i'm the one giving attitude , scolding , throw temper around , throwing stuff around .
You never complain a single word , but kept quiet and apologise , even i'm in the wrong .
When i'm in bad temper , you suggest letting you be my punching bag .
When i cry , you became panick , you weep away my tears , you be my listening ears .
When the night turn cold , you cover blanket for me .
When i'm happy , you laugh and smile with me .
When i'm sick , you took care of me , watching me sleep , giving me pills to eat .
When i'm scare , you hold my hand tightly and walk through darkness with me .
When it's late in the midnight or i don't wanna go home alone , you accompany me home and walk home yourself .
When i'm cold , you hug me and gave me warmth .
When i'm sleeping first , you pat me to sleep .
When i'm hungry , you bought me food and watch me eat , claiming you're not hungry .
When we quarrel , you suffer in silence , without talking back .
When i'm bored , you try all sorts of funny entertainment which make me laugh for the whole day.
Remembering the playground , we have our little hth talks , which drift us closer .
Remembering when we sleep , we held hands together and fall asleep .
Remembering all the words we gave for our hug , kisses , etc .
Remembering the little expensive jenson you bought for me .
Remembering sharing cigg together always , to save cigg .
Remembering walking home and all the stuff we talk about .
Remembering the promises you've made .
I love you , more than life .
I've never regretted taking this path together with you .
So , stop anyhow thinking already .
Don't worry if you think you're not a good boyf to me ,
You're the most perfect one , i ever have .
I love you , i cherish you .

No comments:

Post a Comment