Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've private my blog for awhile , when alot ppl come to me and says ,
" Invite me to your blog ley " , i'm lazy to invite so many of you .
Decide to unprivate it then .
I had a bad and miserable 11 days .
This is the worst birthday ever .
I'm repeating tht all the time , because , this year is really a bad one .
I want to go back singapore fast and celebrate with my friends and loves one .
They are so kind to postpone it .
I shall announce , i miss yuli and fiona alot .
Alot ppl have been question-ing me ,
" Hey , when you coming back ? I miss you alot , come back must meet . "
My answer are standard lines , " I dk huh "
Especially fiona , i'm so sorry . Didn't reply your msg , because i dk how to .
I know you miss me in school okay .
Complaning to me tht , without me in school is very boring .
I know , because i miss school too .
And i've receive news tht you and don stead right !
Last long <:
I have sucha no life here .
Eat , slp , shop . I dont have any friends here .
Imaging you staying at a faraway place , with unfamilar language , unfamilar people , unfamilar surrounding . You'll have no sense of belonging right .
And there's no even ONE single friend or people you know .
And just keep mum for the whole day not talking because you've really have no one to talk to .
You can't be any happy here , because everyone is at the other side of the world .
How would you feel ?
Worst of it , imaging you aparting away from your boy/girl f. ,
Millions of km away .
Not meeting for weeks .
How would you feel ?
Further more , primary school class outing is coming on the 15th .
I can't even meet my long time no see friends .
Schools holiday coming , i can't even enjoy with my friends .
I'm stuck over here , i fucking got stuck here , _l_
If it continues to be like tht ,
I rather die nao than being torture in this way .
I swear upon my life .
Life - is - un - fair .
I rather give up .

No comments:

Post a Comment