Monday, March 1, 2010



Hello people .
It's currently 10am in thailand nao ,
And singapore's time 11am .
Lemme blog about yesterday <:
Dad fetch mum and me to airport .
Bid goodbye .
Board the plane around 12plus .
Slept in plane , reach destination about 2 hours time .
Mother's relative picked us with her driver .
Drive halfway , then change to mother's relative car .
Wow , meaning she's got two cars ,
One , her personal car , another car , she have a driver driving for her , * wow *
Reach her house , it's like alot time bigger than my house .
She has a cute white dog .
A mini swimming pool , and a mini garden .
You can imagine how it looks like .
Yea , enjoying myself sitting on her massage chair .
And exploring her house .
After tht , went to a restaurant ate .
Thai seafood .
Yummy * thumbs up *
Later might be going bowling , tht's wht i heard from her planning .
So yea , wednesday or thrusday will be going shoppping .
Whoo , shoppping shoppping shopppping :D
Will buy things for my baby and sisters .
Helping nick buy his biker jacket too .
8 more days to my birthday .
Heard from mother relative's she wanted to buy a phone for my birthday .
But i wann a laptop ! ):
My laptop is spoilt , i wanna get a new one !
Blog again tonight .
And chat with baby on msn :D
JENSON : Got ! Hehez .
Freda, : I miss you tooo ! Meet when i come back <:

No comments:

Post a Comment