Thursday, March 11, 2010

This post gonna be a sarcastic one .
No commenting after reading , i'mma ranting everything here .
Ya , you . Mother .
I seriously can't stand you anymore longer .
You're too meant , sarcastic and too bitchy .
You speaks about all my negative side to everyone openly , with me around .
Not considering how other's feel .
Those thing tht are untrue , you just said it out because you wants everyone to think tht i'm the bad person .
The reason i don't talk back or say tht it is untrue , is because i give you face , the thing tht you want it , i let you be the fame , i'll be the background .
Yes , you always wants thing in your own way , you doesn't care about how others feel .
Selfish bitch .
Your side of family , some even dislike you .
They gather and said tht you've been too naggy when no one will nag them .
Ya , i totally agree .
You're too naggy which nag overboardly .
You're too much .
When i did nothing even wrong .
You just fucking scold me because you feel like it .
Even it makes me don't feel like living under the same roof as you .
It makes ppl piss off , tht the real reason why i dont like staying at home .
Once i come home , i hear your voice nagging and scolding at me ,
I kept quiet , i bear with it .
Because talking back make me blood boil only -.- , and waste my saliva .
And go round saying , i don't wann to talk with you .
When i talk to you , you scold .
I don't want talk you also scold , might as well i just shut the fuck up .
And let you talk to yourself . Where nobody will even bother you .
For my close one , you all know tht i have a very bad temper .
If you're not even my mother , i'll just give you one punch in your bloody fuck face .
At the sight of you , it's make me disguisted .
You tell people i only ask you for money , but did i ?
I didn't . You want give , you give $6.
You don't want give , i never ask for it .
Clothes , shoes etc , which one not i buy myself ?
If you say , i hate this home because i've never come back often .
I will bloody tell you , if i really hate and give up this family ,
I will never wants to come back everyday .
You ever regret bringing me up .
Then i can tell you this ,
I can feed myself with the amount of money i'm having now and saving on my own .
This is how much i detest you .
Because you made your name go smelly .
Even some relative agree with me .
I rather choose daddy than you .
Living with him is so much better than you .
At least he can be understanding still .
You ? Only know how to oppisite me .
You never once believe a single thing i say ,
Then you call yourself a mother to me ?
All you know is scold and nag .
And tell people my stuff .
Never a good stuff came out from your mouth .
I've bear with it until i can no longer tahan , tht why i'm blogging here .

No comments:

Post a Comment