Sunday, April 11, 2010

我是好人 , 也是个坏人 .






Elaine ( Queenie's hiding behind elaine's back ) , Thida , Huimin , Annching , Elaine's friend .
( I forgot to remove my nails colours . Pink ! )

Basically , out with elaine , annching mummy , huimin and queenie yesterday .
Nothing much .
I miss tang yuli !
Tags replied :
Cheehow : Ya , back liao .
Michelle. : Haha , Thanks <:
Jiaqian : Really ah . At where .
weiwei : LOL , ya . I 14 . Don't look like meh ? ._.
YULI : LOL ! Cute ley you .
小R (♥) : Thanks .
passerby : Which one ?
Passerby : Photoscape .
YULI : LOL , not kiss loudly meh . I got so many witness . Hehe .
Freda, : I wann say ma , my blog wht . Why can't say ?
Ran-Dy : Relax .
JENSON : ♥
RARA (afiqah-2b) : Yea , link me too .
psb : You're ?
YULI : I MISS YOU , YOU KNOW ANOT . I update because of YOU . Got touch anot .

No comments:

Post a Comment