Thursday, April 29, 2010


I have the sudden urge of posting this picture , laughs , i dk why !
Anyway just a short summary of everything .
School as usual .
But some terrifying news shock me .
Rather sad . 3 weeks , not a short period of time . But i will wait (L) .
Lucky i've got my dearest friend around me , ppl like ,
Yuli , Xiaovess , Jan , Queenie (Y) .
Imma gonna meet with them during this 3 weeks *wink *
Tmr will be haaving english exams .
Goodluck everyone !
Passer{!} : Oh , i'm from eastspringpri <:
阿晴 . AHQING : Quite pain , use neoprint sharp end to poke yourself and imagine dragging it .
Jieminn : Msn already <:
Xiaoshi : Thanks .
shikhin (: : Ni hao ! Goodluck for tmr :D
Cee Audrinna Joystonz : Hey , meet soon :D
Tay yang fern , Mdm Haslinda : LOL , this is funny (Y)
Passerby : Hmm , me and him have a weird way of knowing each other which i have no idea how to explain it .

No comments:

Post a Comment