Sunday, April 18, 2010






I hate my current fringe .
I must be so idoitic to cut my own fringe -.-
Effing ugly please .
Went sakae sushi eat , for fifth month . (Y)
I'm running a fever today .
Slping whole day at baby's house .
He took care of me , heh .
I'm so tired nao .
Bais !


YULI : Me
YULI : love
YULI : you
YULI : too
YULI : !
YULI Tang
YULI : Yu
YULI : Li
YULI : !
Xiaoqiang;D : :D
Queenie : Oh hsa !
SHIKHIN(: : HELLO <:
Elle C : Photoscape .
Vessie : It's okay , laughs .
WeiJie : Thanks , haha . The last time saw you was last year lor !
Evelyn. : Evelyn , muahahahah .
xinyannn : Sure <:
pb : 159cm , 40kg .
Jan : Hello insane girl !
Vessie : Lol , it's 5th month ! :D
YULI : Thanks darling , happy 1st month with randy !
KAILENG'S : Thanks .
Passerrrrrr:) : I never smoke .
VIVIAN : HAHA , HI , ILY TOO .
Jan : LOL Which one !
` xiaozhu : Hi chiochio ! :D
osb : you're ?
Vessie : Laughs , it's okay :D
Xiaoshi. : Thanks .
JENSON : LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment