Sunday, April 11, 2010



TangYuLi . This sweet little hot babe , posted something in her blog tht makes me melts my heart .
Pretty right ? She's mine la . I own her first than randy ok . * wink *
Yea , apart from morning breakfast , first ink , cny visiting , slacking , etc .
The most memorable one is still at elias .
" Bobogama , gagamama , monistic , marbola menthol , tah sa , etc "
Remember ?!
In the lan , i dont know how we both ended laughing til peng ,
Touch you abit , kena hit ,
Remember this speech ?
" Eh , you yan ley ! "
I remember partially was about shoe stuff too .
And the noodle tht spill over the table and we both deny it .
Help each other to speak to the other party when in a quarrel .
I remember the first quarrel tht you watch me and jen at * insert name * house downstair .
You was totally shock right !
First time see me throw things around and scream like a monster like tht .
Laughs !
Sister forever ok .
Luvz you , i'm just 8 digits away from you , ring me up if you have any troubles <:

No comments:

Post a Comment