Saturday, April 17, 2010






















Hi cyber world .
Queenie came in my school and fetch me yesterday .
Walk around in the school with her .
Then cab to my house .
I'm preparing while she's using my com .
Cab to katong , met with jan and evangelyn .
Teoheng til 7.30pm .
Was damn hyper inside , blast ladygaga's , pitbull and some korean song ,
We were dancing inside . LOL .
Evangelyn went home after teoheng .
Me , jan and queenie cab to arab street for sheesha .
Jan and queenie order one shot of chivas .
Drink one sip , i feel like vomitting .
Because it remind of tht feeling at chalet when i drank three cups of black label raw , and i lie there still til the next morning -.-
Sheesha (Y) !
Walked to bugis junction for kfc .
Bid goodbye to jan .
Mrt with queenie , then bid goodbye to her .
Meet baby .
Happy fifth month !
Tags reply in the next post .
Luvz .

No comments:

Post a Comment